[CS-FSLUG] My View on the MS/Novell Deal

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Nov 16 21:42:00 CST 2006

Hi Don,
	Josiah's (expanded) article is up on OFB if your interested in
aggregating it over at LXer:

	http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/407.html

	I just sent it in to your system. I meant to post that on the list
and didn't get around to it (oops!).

	By the way, do you guys have feeds somehow go automatically into the
submissions system? I notice frequently you pick up on OFB articles
incredibly fast! I seem to remember from back in the LinuxDailyNews
days Rick (Lehrbaum) and I had talked about using some kind of nifty
automatic submissions software that Dave was developing for LXer.

	-Tim