[CS-FSLUG] Calculu, was Re: [OT] Re: Seeking opinions

Yama Ploskonka Yama at veritasacademy.net
Wed May 24 10:55:28 CDT 2006

education - Geography Sciences, Elementary School Teacher, French
Language and Lit (certified to teach it in France if I ever am crazy
enough to).  The one I needed two last exams for (I actually passed the
Astrophysics one, but then someone discovered Physics was a
pre-requisite) is in Astronomy. The  Physics written exam needed
Calculus.   It also blocked me when doing Chemical engineering (dropped
out after one year) and Agricultural Engineering (after two - I even was
Professor Assistant, doing independent research and all, a couple minor
publications, but never passed Calculus 101 :-(  ).

BTW, what more precisely have you used calculus for?