[CS-FSLUG] Calculu, was Re: [OT] Re: Seeking opinions

Yama Ploskonka Yama at veritasacademy.net
Wed May 24 09:35:17 CDT 2006

Not wanting to make young Nate stray, has any of you ever used Calculus
outside of a classroom requirement?

I think still Nate should stick to his books and get his Calculus in.
(wish I had, I'd have at least one more degree, but then, I already have
three, so I can afford to be mean about this issue.  Nate, when you have
3 degrees, you have my permission to drop Calculus.  You can tell people
I said so.  Until then, buddy, stick to it)

Yama