[CS-FSLUG] open source worship songs

Yama Ploskonka Yama at veritasacademy.net
Tue May 23 14:15:00 CDT 2006

yeah, after I quoted you :-) I did my googling, and apparently it can go
whatever way, and then some.

Hey, I am starting to feel that if no one does it, I'll have to - make
great worship songs and release them under "freely you got" rules.  If
those the Lord has chosen to be good at that ain't doing it, well...  ;-)

I am APPALLED this is not something that has yet the smallest noticeable
inroad.  Jamendo is growing.  Saw them first like a couple months ago,
they start to look like something serious now.

Hopefully they're just the beginning of this being the way we deal with
music, especially worship

Yama