[CS-FSLUG] open source worship songs

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon May 22 18:58:27 CDT 2006

On 5/22/06, Yama Ploskonka <Yama at veritasacademy.net> wrote:
> I'm afraid, Chris, that it ain't so.  Churches have to pay baksheesh or
> squeeze money to somebody every year.  It's not that much (like $500 -
> $900), but it's there.  And that is only for live, church performances.
>   My church has stopped posting sermons on the internet because
> sometimes they had music on them - some brave soul convinced them they
> would roast for eternity if they didn't desist.  Camps have been sued
> (successfully) for printing songs in camp songbooks.
>
> I say, that's great.  The uglier those guys are, the more righteous
> indignation us in the Libre community can raise from others, as we show
> our whiteness as lambs and our condition of former victims of abusive
> persecution.
>
> 8-)

I would be interested in knowing whatever happened to CrazyChurch.com
(http://crazychurch.com/)?  It was supposed to be active last Summer.
They were supposed to have a selection of libre content available.  Oh
well.  We need to keep these things in our prayers.  You might check
out archive.org for resources.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist