[CS-FSLUG] open source worship songs

Yama Ploskonka Yama at veritasacademy.net
Mon May 22 09:01:48 CDT 2006

I'm afraid, Chris, that it ain't so.  Churches have to pay baksheesh or
squeeze money to somebody every year.  It's not that much (like $500 -
$900), but it's there.  And that is only for live, church performances.
  My church has stopped posting sermons on the internet because
sometimes they had music on them - some brave soul convinced them they
would roast for eternity if they didn't desist.  Camps have been sued
(successfully) for printing songs in camp songbooks.

I say, that's great.  The uglier those guys are, the more righteous
indignation us in the Libre community can raise from others, as we show
our whiteness as lambs and our condition of former victims of abusive
persecution.

8-)

Yama