[CS-FSLUG] a patriot of the new libre era

Yama Ploskonka Yama at veritasacademy.net
Sun May 14 20:08:14 CDT 2006

I downloaded Xcyril's "Music for Films" from
http://www.jamendo.com

This guy might me among the most dangerous for the establishment.  Free
music (from what I understood, his are allowed even for commercial
purposes), that is also _good_.
With so many private performers playing classical music which is solidly
  in the public domain (having been composed pre 1923 or whatever the
cut-off is) you'd expect more, but I guess it will eventually make it.

Until then I know where I will get my soundtracks for assorted animation
and school drama projects, with a lot of peace from not having to make
myself believe that using the music of a member of the
military-industrial-RIAA complex is allright because I'm a good guy.

Yama