[CS-FSLUG] Sponsoring a Feature Addition for Evolution

Wade A Smith warm38 at juno.com
Sat May 13 16:58:18 CDT 2006

On Sat, 13 May 2006 12:00:03 -0400 Christiansource-request at ofb.biz
writes:
> Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 19:42:56 -0400
> From: "Don Parris" <gnumathetes at gmail.com>
> Subject: [CS-FSLUG] Sponsoring a Feature Addition for Evolution

Sounds great, but I use KMail on my Linux box and Evolution keeps
popping up when I try to click to email someone (and I mumble
negatively at it).  It exists, but it isnt set up and I havent taken the
time to try to figure out what it needs.

Besides payment would be a "challenge" (my "financial manager"
aint too keen on contributions outside of the church).

wade

> I wanted our ministry to put our money where our mouth is on free
> software.  To that end, we sought out - and have - an Evolution
> programmer willing to add a minor feature for a nominal fee.

<snip>