[CS-FSLUG] Intermittent WiFi Connection?

'Mash re.mash at gmail.com
Wed May 10 02:14:24 CDT 2006

Don,

I would rule out weather for one, unless anyone else has ever had
their PC lock up because of that :) Only thing I can think of is
relating to the hardware itself. Run dmesg | less and check to see if
the card is being identified properly. Maybe its an issue with the new
kernel.
It is concerning that you actually have to power down to recover. What
happens if you attempt a wlan up/down without receiving the signal.
Does it lock up then or is it only when it actually obtains an IP ?

'Mash