[CS-FSLUG] "God fails to save idiot in lion enclosure" --The Register.

'Mash mashdot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 04:04:46 CDT 2006

I heard that this is going to be in the next Dan Brown book.

'Mash

On 6/13/06, Nathan T. <celerate at gmail.com> wrote:

    I wonder if this one will get twisted around somehow as some one's
    proof that God doesn't exist.... Frankly I think the whole idea of
    putting God to the test might have helped the lion decide what to do
    wtih him. I don't recall God ever saving anyone from deadly situations
    they put themselves in on purpose to test him.