[CS-FSLUG] Value in Joining the Emergent Discussion?

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Wed Jun 14 08:22:56 CDT 2006

This is certainly one of the perks of working at WBC. They have one of
the best libraries around for this sort of study. What they don't have,
they can get. I wish I could give you access to this Ed. I'm sure you'd
soak up some good books. I've planted the idea in their head to digitize
their rare book collection, the ones not copyrighted at least, so that
we can give them away in PDF format for people like you. :-) If only we
had more librarians with more money, I bet this would be closer to a
reality.

Even with the amazing power of the web, Information isn't yet free in
many ways.

> Of course, we can't forget the OS stuff I read, but that generally
> doesn't apply to the current discussion.

:-)

JSR/