[CS-FSLUG] Laser Jet 4 on Linux

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 14:51:12 CDT 2006

I am having trouble printing out spread sheets from Open Office 2.0 on
my LaserJet 4.  I starts taking the data then suddenly the printer
starts blinking "PC Load A4*"  I have no idea what this refers to.  I
can copy the data from the spread sheet and place it in the OO word
processor and then print it and that works perfectly.

The other problem I have is that I need a "reduce to fit page"
function on the spread sheet and I cant find it.  Of course if it cant
print then that is a moot question!!

Copying it to the word processor automaticaly reduces it to fit the page.

--
Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."