[CS-FSLUG] Mandriva -> Ubuntu migration

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 01:34:03 CST 2006

Hi everyone

I've just finished migrating dad over from Mandriva to Ubuntu and
unfortunately the old settings from his home folder are interefering
with the way things should work. The old Mandriva menu is still
sticking around and I figure some Gimp configuration files are also
causing trouble since that keeps crashing on him like it did in
Mandriva.

I'd like to know where Firefox and Evolution store their files, those
I will leave untouched, but everything else that looks like a
GTK/Gnome configuration file will be deleted. Can anyone else who uses
Gnome tell me which files to leave behind for Firefox and Evolution?

Thanks.