[CS-FSLUG] webservers

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Feb 18 17:28:10 CST 2006

> I'm going to double check myself. You're probably right. But
> Sometime soon our
> cable company is supposed to start providing Cable internet out
> here where I
> live, if they already haven't. And I know for sure I'm switching to
> Cable so
> I can cancel my house phone.

	That may not be much better -- I have cable internet and am
forbidden to run a public server over my cable connection. I do love
cable internet, though.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The theologian who labors without joy is not a
Editor, OfB.biz   | theologian at all. Sulky faces, morose thoughts
tbutler at ofb.biz   | and boring ways of  speaking are intolerable in
timothybutler.us  | this field."
                                                       -- Karl Barth