[CS-FSLUG] webservers

David McGlone dmcglone at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 18 19:02:31 CST 2006

On Saturday 18 February 2006 15:32, Timothy Butler wrote:
> > I have SBC, but I think they recently merged with AT&T, and last I
> > checked
> > they allowed their customers to run webservers.
>
> 	I meant the "new AT&T." :-) At least around here, what was known as
> SBC doesn't allow any type of server in consumer grade DSL.

I'm going to double check myself. You're probably right. But Sometime soon our
cable company is supposed to start providing Cable internet out here where I
live, if they already haven't. And I know for sure I'm switching to Cable so
I can cancel my house phone.

paying Cell phone bill + House phone bill = Paxal + Extra Strength Motrin ;)