[CS-FSLUG] Dvorak Keyboards

Chris Brault gginorio at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 9 19:57:33 CST 2006

This is what is touted as it's main advantage,

> > I wonder if the Dvorak design is better easier the
> > wrists and hands in terms of carpal tunnel and
> > repetitive stress injuries.
>
> I have heard it is, and that may well be the best
> reason of all.

If it is more efficient and as a result less stressful
then I might just go dual keyboarding (like Linux and
Windows, I'll do QWERTY and Dvorak). And if it is
indeed less stressful, and I'll soon discover if that
is the case, then I may recommend it to others. You
never know. It may be the start of a revolution.

Gabe