[CS-FSLUG] Correspondence bible college [ OT ]

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 7 16:00:23 CST 2006

Contact Seminary Extension:
http://www.seminaryextension.org/study.asp
Call: 615-242-2453

Seminary Extension has a Baptist affiliation but is not
focused on denominationalism. (They do use the 2000
Southern Baptist Faith & Message as their theological
point of reference.)

I hope to arrange to host some classroom courses as an
extension campus here in west central Florida some time
soon.  Some students can handle an all-distance learning
format and others really benefit from the classroom
interaction.

Horizon International Schools will be making many
creative learning contexts available soon.  They place
a high priority on preparing missionaries and pastors
for practical ministry.

Call: 616-957-9128 and tell them that I sent you and
they will refer you to the appropriate department.

Horizon uses some Moody materials in their courses.
Horizon is not denominationally attached as best I have
been able to discern.

doc

--
David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co.