[CS-FSLUG] Correspondence bible college [ OT ]

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Feb 7 15:02:11 CST 2006

Much to my chagrin as the IT guy at Washington Bible College and Capital
Bible Seminary, I can't say we do that yet. I hear Moody does a good job
of that and know they have invested significantly for the purpose, but
there is also many more.

You might try:
http://www.crosssearch.com/Education_and_Growth/Distance_Education/

JSR/