[CS-FSLUG] End of the Net Story

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Feb 6 07:06:59 CST 2006

 Being Canadian, Nathan, I assume you have a different organization with
different issues. Stephen in Quito would also have different rules. Our
friends in Australia are also included in this.

I wonder if this would be a project that a mission agency like HCJB
Radio or Wyclife might already be working on.

JSR/