[CS-FSLUG] Seeking opinions

David Aikema david at aikema.net
Tue Apr 18 17:47:43 CDT 2006

On 4/18/06, Legatus <lists at runyanrants.net> wrote:
> > - The cost of living; If I'm not mistaken Alberta is having an
> > economic boom, and Calgary is huge, so wages may be high, but the cost
> > of living may still be too high for me.
>
> Can't offer much on the COL in Alberta. If you were coming to Kansas
> City, I could tell you it isn't bad.

What sort of tuition fees would await him there though?

> Getting lost isn't so bad. That is how I have learned my way around most
> cities I have been in. Have a map, and learn the key landmarks of where
> you live, and you should be able to get back without starving to death
> in your car.

If you're planning on playing the starving student role, it might be a
better idea NOT to own a car - and in fact quite a few students don't.
 Calgary Transit's website can be found at
http://www.calgarytransit.com.  Maps of the full transit system are
available in print form, and, if you still don't know where you're
going, try asking the bus driver.

Dave