[CS-FSLUG] TD: Gospel of Judas

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Apr 8 19:58:49 CDT 2006

On Apr 8, 2006, at 6:53 PM, Christopher Rose wrote:

>  I have heard way too many people try to claim that "Atlantis" just
> because a guy named Plato wrote about it.

	"Some guy"!?!?!? Aristotle's teacher, the one who recorded Socrates'
conversations... "some guy"!?!?!? Those are fight'in words! ;-)

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The theologian who labors without joy is not a
Editor, OfB.biz   | theologian at all. Sulky faces, morose thoughts
tbutler at ofb.biz   | and boring ways of  speaking are intolerable in
timothybutler.us  | this field."
                                                       -- Karl Barth