[CS-FSLUG] I'm sick of it!

Jerry VanBrimmer jevb.1 at runbox.com
Sat Sep 24 17:06:15 CDT 2005

I'm so sick and tired of it! I just can't stand it any longer! Every
time I do something in Ubuntu it just works! What *am* I gonna do???

I don't really listen to music cds much, but I just put a Crystal Lewis
cd in the cd drive and up poppped a cd player and started playing music!
Ubuntu didn't even ask me! And get this, I didn't have to configure one
single thing!

I don't know what I'm going to do with this Ubuntu. I just might have to
delete it and reinstall Windblows. I'm just getting so bored.

PLease pray,
Jerry

--
Godspeed,