[CS-FSLUG] NI: The death of software

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Sep 24 11:25:16 CDT 2005

Whenever InfoWorld addresses the issue of outsourcing, our e-mail inboxes get
a workout; in fact, no topic raises readers' hackles quite as predictably.
The following letter, from reader Tom LaBelle, so eloquently encapsulates the
arguments made by many of our readers that we've decided to reproduce it as a
guest column, for everyone to read. Agree, disagree, have other reactions?
Send e-mail to letters at infoworld.com and tell us what you think.

http://www.infoworld.com/article/05/09/23/39OPguest-software_1.html

to you, at this time.