[CS-FSLUG] Intelligent design...

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 15:20:17 CDT 2005

Perhaps it's just my understanding of human nature,

> I think that even somebody could create environment
> that produces bacterias, aminoacids ...or whatever,
> the main question still remains:
> where did all material/atoms/energy came?

But theistic evolution would not be a good alternative
to pass out to the public. That's a compromising
position I wouldn't want to consider. Good news
though, a plausible scenerio for the "naturalistic
origins of life on Earth" will never be found. You can
trust me on that. Someone may announce that they've
done it, but give it a few weeks and watch the
backpedaling and qualification calling begin!

Gabe