[CS-FSLUG] Intelligent design...

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 15 18:03:46 CDT 2005

> That said, would you want an athiest, activist teacher
> teaching your children the theory of Intelligent
> Design?
> How do you think that would come out sounding? Yeah,
> me too. So, the fudamental problem is one not only of
> the law,  but also of the hearts and minds of the ones
> teaching the material. Perhap there should be 2
> teachers.
> What do you think?

I want to see every science book in America acquire
a little intelligent design and a little respect for
true scientific inquiry.

The scientists who religiously and blindly defend
the theory of Darwinian evolution, declaring it to
be proved fact, are zealots for a fraud.

Darwinian evolution is neither a proven scientific
fact nor even a well-formulated postulate.

Every science textbook should be required to state
clearly that the theory of Darwinian evolution is
one among many theories, none of which holds any
legitimate claim to have explained in a purely
secular context the origins of the species nor the
means by which differing species or even basic
complex life forms (bacterium containing mechanical
sub-systems which cannot exist without the
instantaneous presence of all of the elements in
full working order) came into existence.

Integrity in science, were there any such thing on
this matter, demands such a disclaimer and also
demands that all legitimate competing theories be
granted equal time in the classroom.

Science teachers would be required to attend training
(sensitivity training) in those areas in which they
are not yet competent, or sign a waiver that allows
a person competent in that area to teach that subject
for them.

How's that for fixing the problem?

;-)

--