[CS-FSLUG] Intelligent design...

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 15 09:15:58 CDT 2005

Don Parris wrote:
> On 9/15/05, dmc <edoc7 at verizon.net> wrote:
>> As we used to say in law enforcement "They ain't all locked
>> up ... yet."
>>
>> .mash wrote:
>>> Well, I am not really sure what to say about this...
>>>
>>> "In June 2005, Bobby Henderson submitted an open letter to the Kansas
>>> Board of Education in response to their decision on giving intelligent
>>> design equal time with evolution by natural selection in biology
>>> classes. He formally requested that Flying Spaghetti Monsterism be
>>> given time in classrooms equal to that given to intelligent design and
>>> to "logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence"
>>> (evolution), and stated that if this was not done, then "we will be
>>> forced to proceed with legal action."
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster#Media_coverage
>>

>> --
>
> I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Laugh.

God will make their foolishness known.

That such nonsense makes it's way into the Wikipedia is
evidence of one of its weaknesses -- no prior peer review
of the content.

The guy is a nut and the Kansas Board of Ed should label
him such and move on.

Sadly, he is likely a product of government (public) ed.
Brainwashed to idiocy.

--

Blessings ... doc

       /\ /\