[CS-FSLUG] TD: AWESOME and accurate!!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Sep 13 19:28:44 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 1:00 pm, dmc wrote:
> Fred A. Miller wrote:
> > The Rapture
> >
> > By Anthony M. Coniaris
> >
> > As I was driving one day I encountered a bumper sticker admonishing me:
> > "WARNING! In the event of Rapture, this car will be driverless."
>
> Interesting perspective, one certain to raise lots of eyebrows
> out there!  "Box, what box?"  ;-)

Yes......;)

> The folks who host the Holy Land Experience in Orlando (not
> associated with Disney) are fond of the Pre-Wrath Rapture
> perspective.

Many are. UNfortunately, MANY Christians have for years NOT sought the truth.
If something didn't "jive" with scripture, it was easily rationalized away,
instead of putting preconceptions aside, normally what was heard from the
pulpit or a T.V. "muppet".

> They correctly note that Christians are present in the early
> Tribulation, so a Pre-Trib view fails to match Biblical prophesy.
>
> They also correctly note that the Wrath is for unbelievers, so
> Christians cannot be present at that phase of the End.
>
> There have been a continuous stream of bad theologies from
> the first century on, many of which have been adopted by the
> powers-that-be of different times and places, so merely
> because a theological perspective is popular or unpopular
> lends no truth-claim value.
>
> Good Bereans trust only the assertions of the Bible and
> keep a safe distance from the violators of Rev. 22:18,
> no matter their human status.

Yepper!

Fred

to you, at this time.