[CS-FSLUG] TD: AWESOME and accurate!!

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 13 12:00:34 CDT 2005

Fred A. Miller wrote:
> The Rapture
>
> By Anthony M. Coniaris
>
> As I was driving one day I encountered a bumper sticker admonishing me:
> "WARNING! In the event of Rapture, this car will be driverless."

Interesting perspective, one certain to raise lots of eyebrows
out there!  "Box, what box?"  ;-)

The folks who host the Holy Land Experience in Orlando (not
associated with Disney) are fond of the Pre-Wrath Rapture
perspective.

They correctly note that Christians are present in the early
Tribulation, so a Pre-Trib view fails to match Biblical prophesy.

They also correctly note that the Wrath is for unbelievers, so
Christians cannot be present at that phase of the End.

There have been a continuous stream of bad theologies from
the first century on, many of which have been adopted by the
powers-that-be of different times and places, so merely
because a theological perspective is popular or unpopular
lends no truth-claim value.

Good Bereans trust only the assertions of the Bible and
keep a safe distance from the violators of Rev. 22:18,
no matter their human status.

--

Blessings ... doc

       /\ /\