PD: Re: [CS-FSLUG] NI: Al-Qaida Plan: Islamic World in 15 Years

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon Sep 12 11:28:27 CDT 2005

Check these two links to learn a little more about Islam and Moslems.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.islamcomicbook.com/

If this repulses you, I won't be surprised. There is much in the Koran that is repulsive. Still, if you want to know more, this is a good start.

Also, I have been told that the only "good" Moslem is a "bad" Moslem. Take it for what it is worth. I do also recommend checking out http://www.theraphi.com as it also gives some really good information and a few fun photos as well.

Linux Counter User: #350477
http://www.counter.li.org