[CS-FSLUG] NI: Al-Qaida Plan: Islamic World in 15 Years

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Sep 12 07:57:37 CDT 2005

On Sunday 11 September 2005 11:39 pm, Tim Young wrote:
> <head>
> </head>
> Well, I hope Christians are also very dedicated.  Don't know if I
> mentioned it on the list before, but I have family that are
> missionaries and who have worked in mainly Muslim areas.  Muslims can
> be good people.  There are some fanatical fringe groups, but the
> average Muslim is a decent person.  :)<br>

[snip]

Tim....PLEASE set your mailer to plain text! Most of use DON'T use nor accept
HTML in email.

The problem with Islam is the Quran. A good Christian follows the Bible. A
good Muslim follows the Quran, and all it's creator wrote. Yes, I
know.....there are some who aren't "good Muslims," but there is a fast
growing number who are. One of the things that I think is easy for Imams and
others to promote to those "born" into Islam and converts, is following the
dictate to kill infidels if they don't convert, because it isn't hard to
teach man to hate. It's MUCH harder to teach men to love one another.

Fred

to you, at this time.