[CS-FSLUG] NI: QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies Dumps Red Hat for SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Sep 11 19:35:13 CDT 2005

QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies Dumps Red Hat for SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server
Running SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server on a 64-bit platform helps QUALCOMM
engineers perform more frequent testing and get chips out the door faster.
Based on the 2.6 kernel, SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9 significantly
reduces maintenance time and allows the IT team to better manage and
customize its infrastructure. The IT team can install new machines in
minutes and easily make customizations during installation.

http://www.novell.com/success/qualcomm.html

to you, at this time.