[CS-FSLUG] TD: Orthodoxy (was Re: Benny Hinn)

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon Sep 12 00:47:39 CDT 2005

I am a member of the LCMC and I can say that no church honestly has the absolute truth. Every church, in my opinion, only has a portion of the truth. The fact of the matter is that we humans are limited in our understanding and that there is more in the Bible than anyone of us can truly begin to understand. I have read through the Bible once and the New Testament at least five times and I still struggle with those areas that I don't understand. I imagine that there are pastors that have similiar struggles. Let us remember that Luther sought to reform the church and that the church is still in need of reform today. Let us seek first what is written in the scripture and not whatever man's popular spin of the decade is.

Pax,
Christopher