[CS-FSLUG] RFC: Change of Statement of Faith

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Sun Sep 11 07:41:45 CDT 2005

Don Parris wrote:

> O.k., so let's bring this back 'round to the original question.  While it
> appears that most of the list will have to agree to disagree on the finer
> points of some things, it certainly appears, to me, that most of us find the
> proposed changes to the Statement of Faith agreeable.  I'll try to cull
> through the posts and list which specific statements people found
> disagreeable later, if need be.
>
> For those who wish to continue the "fun" with Benny Hinn, et. al., by all
> means, the newer thread is available.

Thanks, Don.

BTW, the Cundiffs have unsubscribed. I might be willing to discuss Hinn
and friends further, but convincing the Cundiffs our objections were
about faith and action -- fruit -- and not about attacking people, has
failed. That was my primary aim from the start. To the extent I helped
drive them away, I'm sorry.

I agree it's probably time to make a final call for objections on the
new Statement of Faith.

--
Ed Hurst