[CS-FSLUG] RFC: Change of Statement of Faith

Don Parris evangelinux at matheteuo.org
Sun Sep 11 00:23:14 CDT 2005

Fred A. Miller wrote:
> On Saturday 10 September 2005 7:29 pm, cyratt at netzero.net wrote:
>
>>Fred,
>>I dont know the full reason for the attacks on Benny, But I know this, what
>>you do concerning this man of God touches on why many do not recieve from
>>God. They focus so much on the man God has assigned to a certain task,
>>calling and comission to the point that they literally forget the God who
>>gave this assignment in the first place. Benny, Oral, John Lake, Kathryn
>

> [snip]
>
> Sorry, Benny Hinn IS a dishonest man - PERIOD! And, I'm being kind by only
> saying that.
>
> Fred

I have enjoyed - for the most part - following this thread, as it has been
very enlightening for me.  But I think we should consider turning from our
present course, and back to the topic at hand.  Is that o.k. with everyone?
  Whatever you think of Hinn, Jakes, Robertson, Graham, Hanegraf or Paul,
they just cain't beat Jesus at being Jesus 'cause they ain't Jesus. ;-)

O.k., so let's bring this back 'round to the original question.  While it
appears that most of the list will have to agree to disagree on the finer
points of some things, it certainly appears, to me, that most of us find the
proposed changes to the Statement of Faith agreeable.  I'll try to cull
through the posts and list which specific statements people found
disagreeable later, if need be.

For those who wish to continue the "fun" with Benny Hinn, et. al., by all
means, the newer thread is available.

In Calvary's love,
Don