[CS-FSLUG] Quick Review: CentOS 4.1

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Sep 10 16:22:35 CDT 2005

Hey Ed,
     If you are looking for a more desktop oriented system, but like
what you are seeing in CentOS... give Fedora Core a try. I never
thought I'd talk you into trying out RH-based distros, but now that
you have... :-)

     I think you'd find FC much like CentOS with a bit more of a
desktop-oriented perspective.

     -Tim