[CS-FSLUG] RFC: Change of Statement of Faith

cyratt at netzero.net cyratt at netzero.net
Thu Sep 8 23:31:50 CDT 2005

Dear sirs,

The Gifts are GIFTS. Not something to be debated, not something to be begged for. God gave GIFTS to us to empower us to be the World overcoming , saints that we are meant to be. We are to be as Jesus said, and I emphisise JESUS SAID (NOT JUST ANOTHER HUMAN BEING), Jesus said "You shall recieve power after the Holy Spirit is come upon you.

This is not to be treated as something to be played with as if it is some religeous game. This is the manifested Love of Love Himself giving us the authority to live in this everyday world with Him in us, on us and through us. The Gifts of God should not be taken lightly, because they are Gifts that GOD not man gives.

Jesus said that the Believer would always operate in these gifts. From Healing to speaking in other Languages. If you claim to Believe Jesus why do you not believe everything He said and recieve all that He gives? Why do you live like a begger when He has called to to live in Him as a king and priest unto our God. It takes consecration of spirit, soul and body to live in this. It takes more than that of religeous fear filled practices. It means a death to self and a laying down of human theology that deny The Love of God and resist His empowering by way of traditions of men.

Dont throw off the gifts because tradition did. Dont insult Father that way. He loves you and wants you to recieve. Not out of force but out of  His pure desire to see you live in Faith which works by LOVE.