[CS-FSLUG] RFC: Change of Statement of Faith

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 6 23:29:32 CDT 2005

This is a *much* neglected element of what passes for discipleship
in the modern church.  Anything we can do to encourage a Biblical
understanding of "Christ alone" would be to the good.

I am *not* referring to predestination nor to much of what is labeled
Calvinism but to what I believe Nigel refers as the tendency of
churches to copy the legalists and traditionalists of the first
century AD and add unnecessary human elements to the "my yoke is
easy and my burden is light" of Jesus.

doc

--
Sent from Puppy Linux ... arf!