[CS-FSLUG] Novell switching to Gnome

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sun Nov 6 10:10:22 CST 2005

I am not certain if this article is accurate or not. I am not a Suse user either. I am trying to restore a crashed 30GB Fedora Core 2 drive currently (I am using a 10GB Fedora Core 2 drive right now), if only to recover some files and passwords. Then I am contemplating trying Solaris 10 (I have it on the 30GB drive, I plan on using Puppy Linux to burn the CDs). As for which is the better desktop, Gnome or KDE, I don't think it really matters. I have tried both and I like the look and feel of Gnome better than KDE. Again, I don't think it really matter.