[CS-FSLUG] To God be the Glory (re: Do Ex-Gays Exist?)

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu May 19 09:22:41 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 7:40 pm, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Friday 13 May 2005 20:07, Chris Brault wrote:
> > If any of you recall, there was a Swedish study of the
> > effect of pheremones on homosexual men. They found
> > that they react like women. A similar study on brain
> > size found that homosexual men were "more likely" to
> > have larger emotional centers in the brain.

I've heard that claim before, but as far as I know, it's NOT been confirmed
anywhere else, so IMHO, it's in question as to accuracy.

> What you read into that makes a big difference.
>
> > They are fulfilling an emotional need, not primarily a sexual
> > one (although I'm sure many are as is true in the heterosexual
> > world).
>
> True. From my own experience with working amongst homosexual quite a lot of
> that need appears to be bizarre power games. Every homosexual that I've
> got to know well has had major emotional issues (not just the occasional
> episode of sadness, but a pervasive underlying emotional disquiet), which
> could lead to more brain cells being assigned to work on that area of
> their life.

They have bizarre emotional problems that are caused by their CHOICE of
lifestyle. THAT ALONE can and DOES mess up normal responses. There's also a
VERY HIGH incidence of drug and alcohol abuse, which makes sense as it would
take substances like that to assist in leading an abnormal lifestyle.

Fred

--
             "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"
 Brought to you by the US Department of Homeland Security