[CS-FSLUG] Apple's Big Virus

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Mon May 2 00:55:06 CDT 2005

Why would you have to logged in as administrator to be infected?  The
damage the virus could do might be confined to the areas of the system
to which the user had write access, but a large number of PCs are
basically single-user machines in any case.

If access to my account were to be compromised, I'd probably reinstall
the OS anyways, so to me this isn't all that much different.

David