[CS-FSLUG] Apple's Big Virus

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sun May 1 03:07:46 CDT 2005

Well, U might be right there, but it's very likely that you'd have to be
logged on as an administrator to get infected.  Windows XP is
different.  Many of my users have complained to me about applications
not running correctly when they're not logged on as a local
administrator.   And when you're logged on as a local administrator all
the time, the risk is there.

Perhaps it is only a matter of time before a virus actually shows up on
OSX.  But then, only time can tell.