[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Fresh Dino Bones

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 11:53:12 CST 2005

Now isn't this interesting,

Someone finds T-Rex bone marrow, veins and blood cells
inside a fossil yet again. Now, some want all large
fossil bones broken open to look for meaty finds.
Imagine thier surprise finding 6.5 to 7.2 million year
old fossils containing organic material. Wow! How can
organic material survive that long? (hint: it can't).

So, what's a scientist to do? Toss out their dating
methods and rethink the ecological timeline? Nah, I'm
sure they'll have come up with a really ... creative
... answer for public consumption. Perhaps dinosaurs
didn't all go extinct, but rather just hid themselves
from us for a few million years. Or maybe the magic
fossil fairy preserved the bones for us.

But no matter what their creative imagination comes up
with, it's going to involve dinosaurs living with man
sometime in the recent past (a few thousand years ago
or so). Dang, it looks like the Bible has it right yet
again. It's almsot like God was there. Imagine that.

http://answersingenesis.org/docs2005/0325Dino_tissue.asp

I should also note, that the "Big Bang" is about to
suffer the same fate. With evolution and the big bang
gone, what will research scientists come up with to
attract funding to cosmological research. I mean, the
only real reason real scientists back those theories
is because there's money in it, otherwise they would
have abondoned the insanity many years ago. I guess
religions die hard for some.

Gabe Ginorio