[CS-FSLUG] OT: A Little Science Dispute

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Fri Mar 25 08:00:31 CST 2005

On Thursday 24 March 2005 23:36, R. Thompson wrote:

> During one of the lunar landing expeditions one of the tasks
> carried out was to set up laser prisms.  These prisms were used by
> various universities etc. in various locations to make accurate
> measurements of the earth - moon distance.  What trickery would be
> used to set up these prisms?  Also, I believe that there would have
> been non-government and even private radio enthusiasts who would have
> been monitoring radio communications.  Does this website addresses
> those problems?

No, Ron, it does not. I doubt the author knows about all the different
experiments used. Most of his assertions have other explanations,
though those most likely still include government secrecy. One need not
be a conspiracy theorist to realize every government in history was, by
definition, a conspiracy to rule. Most start off well enough, but I've
not seen one that didn't hide things from citizens that were better off
exposed.

--
Ed Hurst