[PD/TD] Re: [CS-FSLUG] Activist Republican Judge Says CA Marriage Law Unconstitutional

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Mar 21 21:00:38 CST 2005

On Mon March 21 2005 9:05 pm, Brian Derr wrote:
> Fred:  There is a difference between "approving of queer marriage" and
> finding laws making such marriage illegal based on our form of
> government.  I do not approve of homosexual marriage at all but I also
> do not approve of the government telling me I cannot if it is what I
> want to do.  I'm not hurting anyone right?  (You are hurting society as
> a whole even though you do not realize it Mr. Relativist.)  Lets drop
> the murder, rape, etc arguments because they really don't pertain to
> this decision.  My marrying another man is not going to in any way
> deprive you of your right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,
> which happens to be the American doctrine.

You miss the point......it goes MUCH further than just marriage....like
adoption. NO WAY do I want queers or lesbians raising children!! NOT now and
NOT in the future!! Nor do I want to pay for the INCREASED insurance premiums
because homosexuals HAVE (FACT) more claims than other men. I could go on,
but won't.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."