[CS-FSLUG] NI: Study Shows Windows Beats Linux on Security

=?GB2312?B?Iof4rmEgV2VpLVllZSBDaGFuIChNYWRlIGluIENoaW5hciki?= survivor at brisnet.org
Wed Jun 29 23:59:03 CDT 2005

Good analogy there. Your right - M$ just wants us to stop thinking,
which is a good selling point, cos there are many people out there who'd
prefer not to use their heads.