[CS-FSLUG] NI: Hackers probe Outlook Express flaw.

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:12:28 CDT 2005

Sorry about not being more specific in my original reply, but I was
looking for more information regarding the outlook express
cancellation.  If you take a look at the bottom of the news story you
posted regarded Outlook Express's abandonment, you'll notice that the
decision was reversed shortly thereafter:

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/applications/0,39020384,39115720,00.htm