[CS-FSLUG] NI: Hackers probe Outlook Express flaw.

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Tue Jun 28 02:04:18 CDT 2005

Did U mean the .pst size limit or the part on the development?
Countless users have asked me to recover their emails / the function of
outlook express when their Inbox/Sent Items folder reached the size
limit.  Trust me, it happens all the time.  Here's the documentation
that I have on my hands at the moment:

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/ng/microsoft.public.outlook.mac/post20311959.asp

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=830336&product=out2003

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/internet/0,39020369,39115680,00.htm