[CS-FSLUG] NI: MickySoft MUST take responsible for MUCH of this!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jun 27 21:18:15 CDT 2005

SECURITY CONCERNS TO STUNT E-COMMERCE GROWTH

Security concerns are eroding Internet users' confidence and having
such a chilling effect on their online behavior that U.S.
business-to-consumer sales will grow more slowly than expected in coming
years, Gartner warned this week.

http://newsletter.infoworld.com/t?ctl=E06D36:1F5C3D3

to you, at this time.