[CS-FSLUG] NI: HERE WE GO AGAIN -- MORE CONSUMERS IN JEOPARDY

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jun 27 21:16:04 CDT 2005

HERE WE GO AGAIN -- MORE CONSUMERS IN JEOPARDY

CardSystems Solutions, a payment processor, has apparently exposed
approximately 40 million credit and debit card accounts. I would say
"Here we go again" or "I told you so" at yet another security breach,
but at this point, it's just getting repetitious.

http://newsletter.infoworld.com/t?ctl=E06D38:1F5C3D3

to you, at this time.