[CS-FSLUG] Possible Ministry with Local Church

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jun 23 17:34:14 CDT 2005

On Thursday 23 June 2005 3:05 pm, David Aikema wrote:
> On 6/23/05, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> > Linux. I'll post any positive responses I get......IF any. ;) Once again,
> > for myself, I CAN'T support Microsoft. I've been convicted that it's
> > wrong to do so, so I have to find ways around using any apps. written for
> > it. Here again, I make NO judgement on anyone else.....just expressing my
> > conviction.
>
> So, what changes would Microsoft need to make before you'd considering
> using their software again (or do you regard the company as
> essentially unredeemable)?

Gates and Ballmer would have to make life changes, which I doubt they will,
and the Co. would have to make RADICAL changes in the way(s) it treats
competitors.....NOT likely to happen either. The software would also have to
be MUCH better than it is.

> Equally, what actions by Novell/SuSE would it take before you'd stop
> purchasing from them?

Act like MickySoft.

> And third, I'm a little curious as to your views on IBM ... and if
> you'd be willing to purchase from them.

I would at this point......I fail to see any reason not to, but then, they
don't have anything that I need. ;)

Fred

to you, at this time.